The Cal South PRO+ ODP summer residential camps continue the tradition of offering a challenging, holistic environment for female soccer players to develop their overall game. The Camp consists of technical, tactical and functional positional training sessions to help players develop to their full potential whilst being placed out of their comfort zone. Entering their 19th year, our successful Cal South PRO+ ODP Youth Residential Camps are held at the historic The Thacher School in Ojai Valley.
Our program emphasizes proper camp philosophy, quality facilities, a progressive and well-thought-out curriculum, organized administrators, and an experienced, top-notch and licensed coaching staff, held to the highest standards. Our PRO+ODP youth camps are open to players in the 9-16 years on age we offer our hugely successful Finishing and Goalkeeping Camps for Boys and Girls and our All girls field player camp.
Our Cal South PRO+ODP Girls Residential Camp offer an intense and focused five-day training program designed for players determined to improve their game and learn what it takes to be the best. Our highly qualified staff conduct a training curriculum modeled after the US Youth National Teams, emphasizing technical training in individual and small group concepts, as well as team play. Training consists of competitive, high-energy sessions that put players under pressure to make good decisions, balanced with solo and cooperative activities.
The Cal South PRO+ ODP Finishing and Goalkeeping Camps run simultaneously, but as totally separate camps. The Finishing Academy focuses solely on the player’s ability to score goals, preparing scorers for any situation our mission is to have players take hundreds of shots in the five days of camp. The camp’s theme is “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take!” The Goalkeeping Camp focuses on one of the most demanding and mentally challenging positions on the field and we make sure that the players face hundreds of different types of shots in there five day camp . This camp’s specialized training develops a player’s presence in the goal, tactical awareness, leadership, and consistency.
In addition to the on-field activities throughout the week, we will introduce mental concepts as well as educational sessions on fitness, nutrition, PRO+ ODP, college and the National Team programs.
Take your soccer skills to a whole new level at the Cal South PRO+ ODP Summer Residential Camps!
Residential Camps are held at the prestigious The Thatcher School in Ojai!
Join in on the fun!
The Cal South PRO+ ODP Program offers Day Camps and Residential Camps during the summer. Take your skills to the next level and register now! Click here to register!
SOCCER all day
all around SAFE fun!
PRO+ ODP Residential Camp Objectives:
- Create a positive and safe environment and expose players to the U.S Soccer Player Development Standards
- A five-day camp with 15+ sessions for exposure of top-level youth players with high-quality coaching staff and advanced player development methods
- All camp players will have the opportunity to be scouted to be included in a PRO+ ODP Player Pools
- Functionally | Positionally train the players
- Introduce mental concepts and improve coaching effectiveness through sessions with a sports psychologist.
- Motivation through interaction with Youth National Team players
- Teach about the game on the field and through video reviews
- Introduce Youth National Team-level fitness
- Give players feedback on a written individual evaluation and oral meetings
9:00-11:00AM: Field Session 1
11:00-11:45AM: Free time
2:10-2:50PM: Quiet time
3:00-4:45PM: Field Session 2
6:30-8:00PM: Session 3
9:00-10:00PM: Evening lecture
USSF ‘A’ & ‘B’ licensed professional coaching staff
PRO+ ODP player identification opportunities
Highest standard of fields and facilities at The Thacher School campus
Excellent coach-to-player ratio
Camp curriculum modeled after U.S. Youth National Team Programs
Specialized goalkeeper training at the All Girls Camp
The Thacher School
Founded in 1889, the Thacher School is a coeducational boarding high school located 85 miles north of Los Angeles, California. This picturesque campus is nestled in the beautiful Ojai Valley on over 140 acres of lush grounds accommodating facilities of the highest standard.
The Thacher School facilities include beautifully maintained soccer fields, a first-class dining hall offering a nutritious menu, single-occupancy dorm rooms, a beautiful outdoor pool, game rooms, and top-notch classroom and video presentation halls.
These incredible facilities, set in the isolated serenity of the Thacher School campus, will provide for a focused, fun, and formative learning experience for players striving to take their game to the next level at the Cal South PRO+ ODP Residential Youth Academy or the Finishing and Goalkeeping Academies.
• Brand-new state-of-the-art cafeteria
• Fantastic facilities for Indoor Soccer
• State-of-the-art Theater for lectures and watching games
• Swimming pool
• Individual dorm rooms
• Team members will have rooms in the same dorm building
DISCOUNT CODE POLICY: Promo codes must be used at the time of online purchase in order to receive discounts, All players must be registered at the same time using the same Credit Card to receive multiple player discounts. Important: Once individual registrations have been paid, they cannot be added to a group discount. All discounts have an expiration date, please see below.
RESIDENTIAL CAMP DISCOUNTS
|Registering at once||Savings||Discount Code|
Expires May 31, 2021
|3 or more players||Save $25 per player||FAMILYAC2021|
Expires May 31, 2021
|5 or more players||Save $35 per player||GROUPAC2021|
Expires May 31, 2021
|7 or more players||Save $45 per player||TEAMAC2021|
All customers cancelling a Residential Camp must send an e-mail to ODPcamps@calsouth.com
Cancellation Policy for PRO+ ODP Residential Camp Programs:
- Cancellations received 21 days or more before the first day of camp will be issued a refund minus a $150 administration fee
- Cancellations received within 21 days of the first day of camp will be issued a refund minus a $250 administration fee
- Cancellations received within 72 hours of the first day of camp will be issued a refund minus a $475 administration fee